Solid Gold Ladies Diamond Claddagh Engagement Ring.
Center Diamond INFO:
- This is an authentic IRISH MADE Claddagh Engagement Ring made by master artisans in IRELAND and hallmarked at the assay office located in Dublin Castle.
- Available ALSO in YELLOW GOLD.
Diamond Weight: 1/3 carat (approximately 0.33 carat) or 1/2 carat (approximately 0.50 carat). Please make the Diamond selection above in the drop down menu.
Diamond Clarity: VVS1 to SI1 (Very Clean, full of fire) (WE DO NOT SELL ANYTHING LESS THEN "SI1" CLARITY)
Diamond Color: D to F color (colorless) (WE DO NOT SELL ANYTHING LESS THEN "F" COLOR)
Diamond Certificate: GIA Diamond Certificate.
Laser Inscription: GIA Diamond Certificate Number is Micro Laser Engraved to the girdle of the Diamond for identification and insurance purposes, this inscription is visible with 10X loupe.
Side Diamonds INFO:
Side stones weights: Total 12 quantity diamonds weighing total of 0.14 carat natural very clean diamonds.
Stone locations on the ring:
total 6 X 1 point on the hands,
total 4 X 1 point on the cuffs
total 2 X 2 point on the crown,
- Ring Shank Width: 2.5 mm
- Ring Face Width: 8.5 mm(from the bottom of heart to top of crown)
Made in Ireland.
Buying a diamond is a lifetime investment. With such an important task
ahead of you, we want to make it easy and stress-free. All of our
diamonds are purchased by a GIA (Gemological Institute of America)
Diamond Graduate so you can rest assured that the diamond you
purchase is of a high quality Conflict-Free diamond.
DIAMOND BUYING GUIDE: 4Cs of DIAMOND (educate yourself)
1) Diamond Color: click HERE to learn about Diamond COLOR
2) Diamond Clarity: click HERE to learn about Diamond CLARITY
3) Diamond Cut: click HERE to learn about Diamond CUT
4) Diamond Carat Weight: click HERE to learn about Diamond CARAT WEIGHT
All our engagement rings do come in a premium quality nice hinged ring box.
14K White Gold DIAMOND Engagement Ring (14L68WDD) pictured with matching wedding band:
Satisfaction guaranteed! 30 day return policy!