Solid 14K White Gold Irish Celtic Engagement Ring.
- Face Width: 5.25 mm approx.
- Measurements: Shank width: 2.45 mm
- The Engagement Ring pictured above is size 7 and weighs around 4.00 grams of 14K White Gold.
- Prong Metal: Platinum
Diamond Carat : We can stone this setting with 0.25 Carat, 0.33 Carat, 0.50 Carat, 0.75 Carat or 1.00 Carat Diamond. Please make your selection above.
Diamond Clarity: VVS1 to SI1 (Very Clean, full of fire)
- Diamond Color: D to F color (colorless)
- Diamond Certificate: GIA Diamond Certificate. We sell only GIA certified natural diamonds.
- Laser Inscription: GIA Diamond Certificate Number is Micro Laser Engraved to the girdle of the Diamond for identification and insurance purposes, this inscription is visible with 10X loupe.
- Side Diamonds: There are total of 10 X 1 point diamond totaling approximately 0.10 carat diamond on the shoulder of the ring ( 5 each side). These side diamonds are Diamonds are SI1 quality (Very Clean, full of fire) and G/H color (Very White) with fantastic luster.
- Comfort Fit
Buying a diamond is a lifetime investment. With such an important task ahead of you, we want to make it easy and stress-free. All of our diamonds are purchased by a GIA (Gemological Institute of America) Diamond Graduate so you can rest assured that the diamond you purchase is a high-quality Conflict-Free diamond.
DIAMOND BUYING GUIDE: 4Cs of DIAMOND (educate yourself)
1) Diamond Color: click HERE to learn about Diamond COLOR
2) Diamond Clarity: click HERE to learn about Diamond CLARITY
3) Diamond Cut: click HERE to learn about Diamond CUT
4) Diamond Carat Weight: click HERE to learn about Diamond CARAT WEIGHT
If we don't like a diamond, we won't buy it, and won't sell it to you. Find your heart here, where it will last forever.Please check our company reviews which were collected by third parties.
Please also check our Better Business Bureau Credentials and A+ Rating before you make a purchase for the peace of mind.
Satisfaction guaranteed! 30 day return policy!
Per the Kimberly Process of 2002 all the diamonds we purchase are from reputable diamond cutters and are conflict-free. You can rest assured you are purchasing a conflict-free diamond as it would not be ethical or legal for us to sell otherwise.
Your Question: Why are there small holes under the small side diamonds on the shoulder of the ring?
Our Answer: Each individual small holes located just beneath the small side diamonds on the shank are called Azure. The word Azure is derived from French for "a jour" or "adjour". It means pierced, cut away, or made translucent in such a way as to form a design. These small holes allow light to enter from the back of small diamonds. Over the time there is a film of dirt or oil deposits behind the stones due to daily wear and hand creams. These small holes makes it easier to clean the back of the stones, so they can sparkle again.
Your Question: Are the Center Diamond and Side Diamonds natural diamonds or Lab-Created diamonds.Our Answer: These are all natural diamonds. We only sell 100% natural Diamond (No Lab-Created Diamonds)
Your Question: Does the Center Diamond come with the Diamond Certificate.
Our Answer: Yes the center diamond comes with GIA Diamond Dossier/Certificate.
Your Question: What is your Return / Exchange Policy
Our Answer: All of our Jewelry carry a 30 Day Return and Exchange. You can read our Return and Exchange Policy here.
Your Question: Is the gold used in this ring recycled gold.
Our Answer: Enjoy your jewelry knowing it
is made from SCS-Certified 100%
Your Question: Where is this ring made?
Our Answer: From design to final product this ring is made in house proudly by our family in Fort Collins, Colorado USA.
Your Question: Can you make this ring in Yellow Gold, Rose Gold or Platinum.
Our Answer: Yes we can make this ring in Yellow Gold, Rose Gold or Platinum, you can find them here in these links:
14K Yellow Gold, 14K Rose Gold, Platinum
Your Question: Do you sell matching wedding band for this Celtic Engagement Ring.
Our Answer: Yes we sell the matching wedding band for this Engagement Ring, you can find it here in this link:
Matching Wedding Band
Your Question: Do you sell this engagement ring and matching wedding band as set.
Our Answer: Yes we sell this Engagement Ring and the matching wedding band as set , you can find it here in this link:
Celtic Engagement Ring and Matching Wedding Band SET
Your Question: How long it will take to make this ring.
Our Answer: We can make this ring in 5 to 7 Days and shipping time depends on the shipping option you choose.