TUNGSTEN Claddagh Wedding Ring UCL1-TUNG6M
Available in sizes from 6 through 13
Width: 6 mm
The ring pictured above is size 10 and weighs around 10 grams.
Available also in Titanium, 10K Gold, 18K Gold, Platinum, White Gold, Yellow Gold, or Rose Gold.
Our Tungsten Claddagh Wedding Ring features 2 Claddagh symbols (hands, heart, and crown) on the opposite side of the ring, 4 trinity knots, and 4 Celtic knots. The length of the Celtic knot is adjusted to fit the size of the ring: the smaller the size of the ring shorter the length of the Celtic knot.
Made out of Genuine Tungsten Carbide. It has a nice weight to it.
Tungsten means Heavy Stone in Swedish. Tungsten Carbide is the most scratch-resistant metal. As the hardest metal, it also means it is not malleable and will crack or break if hit or dropped on a hard surface.
Our Tungsten Claddagh Rings offer several unique properties:
- They are hypoallergenic, they are not going to change your skin color or cause irritation,
- Have a nice weight,
- Corrosion-resistant, they are not going to Tarnish.
- Does not bend out of shape like other soft precious metals.
- Our Tungsten Claddagh wedding rings come in natural gunmetal grey color.
The Interior of the ring is domed, this minimizes contact between the interior ring surface and the skin and makes it more comfortable to wear hence the name "Comfort Fit".
Satisfaction is GUARANTEED!
- Width: 6 mm
- Thickness: 2.25 mm
- Weight and dimensions vary slightly by size.
- Comfort Fit.
If you are not happy we will refund your money (no questions asked!)
Satisfaction guaranteed! 30 day return policy!