Silver PURITY Claddagh Ring LS-PURCLAD1
Made in Ireland
Order by 2 pm (EST) Mon-Fri for SAME DAY SHIPPING!
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sterling Silver PURITY Claddagh Ring
Separate but related to its promise ring counterpart, the Purity Ring serves a slightly different purpose. While still a commitment ring, the purity ring generally symbolizes a persons commitment to remain chaste until marriage. It can also be a promise to abstain from bad habits such as smoking. If worn as a promise of sexual abstinence, it is traditionally worn on the left hand ring finger where it will be replaced eventually by a wedding ring.
Sterling Silver Claddagh Ring PURCLAD1PURCLAD1
This sterling silver purity ring combines the beauty and tradition of Irish claddagh and trinities with the meaning and promise of a purity ring. Accented with simulated emeralds and diamond, this stunning ring is also engraved with the Gaelic word "Geanmnaiocht," meaning Purity. This ring can be used to promise chasteness, abstinence from other vices, or as a celebration of your Irish heritage.
- Made in Ireland by master artisans. Solid sterling silver.
- Stones: Green and clear cubic zirconium
- Face Height: ~8.6mm (from bottom of heart to top of crown, slightly more than 0.30 inches.)
- Band Width: 2.80mm
- The Purity Ring has the Gaelic word for Purity = "Geanmnaoicht" inscribed inside the ring shank.
- Ring features 2 green CZ and 1 white CZ set on the side of the heart.
- Authentic Claddagh Ring!